How to setup a campaign
Created on 1 December, 2022 | How it Works | 311 views
Learn how to setup a campaign on Fansjet
Setting up your first social proof Campaign
This is your first step you need to go through in order to start using Fansjet social proof and widgets.
Follow the below steps to create your first social proof campaign on Fansjet:
- First login to your Fansjet account or register a free account if you don’t have one yet.
- Once logged in, visit your dashboard.
- Click on the add campaign button
- Next it's time name your campaign
- Add the domain name you want the notifications to appear - The domain name of the website where the campaign is going to run. Notifications will NOT work on other domains other than what you define here.
- Select if you’d like to add also sub domains associated with your main domain
- Click Create
- Copy and paste the Pixel Code Snippet before the end of the <head> tag of your website.
That’s it. You are done in creating your first social proof campaign on Fansjet.